1998 - Sunn Revolt Comp - Complete Bike - SOLD

phatmak

Retro Newbie
Sunn Revolt Comp MTB

Frame: Fuji SL (Stout Lite) Steel - Size Medium
Fork: Carbon Obsys
Wheels: Mavic X517 SUP on Brubz (f) and Sachs (r) hubs
Tyres: Hutchinson Python
Chainset: Race Face Forged crank arms with TA Specialties rings (Sunn branded 24/XC74, 36/XC110, 46/XC110)
Headset: Diatech
Bottom Bracket: FSA
Pedals: Wellgo B-54
Stem: Syncros
Seatpost: Syncros
Saddle: WTB Pure V
Bars: ClubRoost XC Riser (orignal Brute 145 flat bar also included)
F mech: Shimano Deore XT
R mech: Shimano Deore XT
Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
Brakes: Avid SD2.0
Grips: Lizard Skins

I've owned this bike from new. It's been well looked after and is in very good condition. All original parts except grips, saddle and pedals. I have no presence on this forum but you can check my feedback on ebay for reassurance. Will be well packaged in proper bike box and sent via courier to anywhere in the UK. Buyer pays postage. Contact me with your postcode for a shipping quote, or if you're interested but live further afield.

£275 plus postage

DSCF2305_zpsa414df9b.jpg

DSCF2306_zps35b402bc.jpg

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, Jakob. It's a reluctant sale, but I think it's a fair price. Putting a value on a bike like that is always kind of subjective.

Getting a lot of questions on the size, so to clarify:

Center of BB to top of top tube - 18"/45cm (Medium)
Center of BB to top of seat tube - 19"/50cm (Large)

I'm 5' 11" and she was always a good fit, but I'm not sure how Sunn worked out their sizing back in the day.

Hope that helps :)

nice indeed.. very price worthy :) all parts looks original too, even tires
this nice steel frame, carbon fork and turbine cranks with sunn logo TA rings are alone worth more then what you're asking for the bike complete ;)
yes should be a Large.. with a 50cm (20 inch) seat tube c-t

good luck selling

Those are actually the original tyres and, believe it or not, they still have life left in them. She's had an easy life, nothing but tow paths and fire roads. If you lot think it's too cheap I can always put the price up. Just kidding, I guess someone's going to get a bargain! :)

Sorry all, but this is now sold (pending payment). Should the sale fall through I'll let all the other interested buyers know.

Thanks for your interest.

Back