RetroBike National Series Rd 7: Long Mynd ~ 14/10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Bike still in bits ..... Check
-Limited time tomorrow to sort ....Check
-route unplanned .... check
-Tyre choice made ....Uncheck (of course!!)

Well I am all set for my usual national appearance !! :LOL: :LOL:

John":16tsss9k said:
Anyhow know which way is best to get there from the east? Google maps are either suggesting to go round the top of Brum and an the M54 to Shrewsbury OR to take the A458 to Much Wenlock then go cross country.

Mine is saying Worcester , Tenbury wells , Ludlow then Church stretton

Mmmm club baguette
The choice of champions Matt :LOL:
Bang and smash for the mere mortals !
Going rigid for this one
New shoes an a 15 mile ride yesterday has let me know by my screwed knee that my cleats need adjusting :roll:
Still looking forward to this one though chaps and just procured a NOS Dart from my LBS for a fiver so I will now have the downhill skills of Eddie the eagle with the courage of Larry Grayson :LOL:

captaincosmic":1wu45bnw said:
Still looking forward to this one though chaps and just procured a NOS Dart from my LBS for a fiver so I will now have the downhill skills of Eddie the eagle with the courage of Larry Grayson :LOL:

Not entirely sure, based on that, if I want to go before you and risk being mown down, or after you for laughs... ;) :)

captaincosmic":ofnewavz said:
Mmmm club baguette
The choice of champions Matt :LOL:
Bang and smash for the mere mortals !
Going rigid for this one
New shoes an a 15 mile ride yesterday has let me know by my screwed knee that my cleats need adjusting :roll:

will leave the "big meaty sausage " in the mouth to you east mids boys,will be bringing the blizzard steve :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back