Mint Original Marin Team Marin NOW SOLD THANKS

bargains

yes, £270 sound a bargain, although I suspect bikes of that frame size are easier to find. It's also hard to stress how mint this bike is; it doesn't look like it's been touched.

In any event, I think £495 is a bargain, too, and was happy to pay it. This was exactly the sort of bike I was looking for.

Re: bargains

ntreanor":350hssby said:
yes, £270 sound a bargain, although I suspect bikes of that frame size are easier to find. It's also hard to stress how mint this bike is; it doesn't look like it's been touched.

In any event, I think £495 is a bargain, too, and was happy to pay it. This was exactly the sort of bike I was looking for.
Not being funny mate,But I have been looking to buy a 1995 team marin for a 12 months ,and out of the 6 bikes i have seen advertised all of them was ether 15" or 17" so all were to small for me,and not to mention a little tired looking,I was about to give up but then i managed to find one in a 19inch frame that was as close to a new condition as possible(been in a loft for 14 year) .
I suppose it would be easy to think a 15 inch frame would be even more rare , as not many people are under 5ft 5 :LOL:
All jokes aside tho,i dont think what you paid was dear ,if i sold mine i would want at least what you paid for yours , as mine ent really been rode.
I think its a hell of a sweet bike to ride ,hope you enjoy yours as much as i will mine mate ;)

Back