RetroBike National Series Rd 7: Long Mynd ~ 14/10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
1210tech":21hcsa53 said:
petitpal":21hcsa53 said:
MAN FLU? You could push twenty miles in a day and there's a pub stop. Man up. (He says, busy polishing the granny ring ;) )
We are talking about man-flu here, the nastiest most life threatening virus known to.....well, man! :D

Feeling a lot better today, my nose has stopped running like a tap, my head isn't pounding as much as it was, the cold sweats have dissipated, just got a bit of a cough left. Looking at the forecast for Sunday though, I can see a relapse occurring on Monday morning :LOL:

See I have a bad case of dodgy indexing - far more serious and worthy of a morning in the duvet ;)

Anyhow know which way is best to get there from the east? Google maps are either suggesting to go round the top of Brum and an the M54 to Shrewsbury OR to take the A458 to Much Wenlock then go cross country.

John":2tjbizgk said:
Anyhow know which way is best to get there from the east? Google maps are either suggesting to go round the top of Brum and an the M54 to Shrewsbury OR to take the A458 to Much Wenlock then go cross country.

That's the route I'll be taking ...

letmetalktomark":1d5jyadm said:
John":1d5jyadm said:

Lol, both of them?

John":3l14yt5y said:
letmetalktomark":3l14yt5y said:
John":3l14yt5y said:

Lol, both of them?

Doh.

The first bit.

Then maybe the second .... for fun ;)

M6 onto M54 is gonna be the best I reckon, plus at that time in the morning on a sunday there shouldn't be much traffic......yes, I know, I've jinxed it now :D

I go to Much Wenlock and then across country on the B4371, which runs along the top of Wenlock Edge. This takes you straight to Church Stretton. Cross the A49 at the traffic lights, over the railway bridge, and Easthope Road is the 2nd on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back