Retro Ride Nijmegen

Pitty about Pim , should have seen us tricking like young brads.
Should my freewheel have been working proparly i would also have been showing my skills (Not :mrgreen: )
Aftherwards found my rearwheel rim was split by braking wear.(second wheelset on this bike)
because I have no replacement wheels at this moment , I inserted a 9 speed wheel just for fun (would this work / fit?)
To my amazement , 9 speed works with the 6 sp XT thumbshifter?!

I am already looking forward to the next meet.

Best regards to all!

thanks for the pics Will!! even though I didn't enjoy a lot of the ride due to a flu, I had a good day too! Thanks guys!

ps. my 'local' friends and back up guides (one on a Engelaar CM and one on a borrowed retro bike) are now looking for retro bikes too on ebay and marktplaats! funny how this works...

Looks like you guys had fun! Too bad I had to cancel, but I will be there next time!

Cheers, Giel

Sorry to hijack rhis thread, but it's the best way to get some dutch retro attention! ;)

Any of you guys coming to the retro-race in Apeldoorn next sunday the 21st of October? More info in the other thread!

I will be there!

Cheers,
Bart

Me too, and I know Jeroen (museum, aka Lycra Leon) is going too! Could be a great day to meet again with some fellow retro geeks, uhm guys ;-)

Tonight I want to finish my stumpy '89. So..... that could be my input for this race...? Let me see if my schedule lets me go...

Cheers,
Will

I_am_Will":3u018vx4 said:
Tonight I want to finish my stumpy '89. So..... that could be my input for this race...? Let me see if my schedule lets me go...

Cheers,
Will

Would love to meet another "Stumpy Lover" next week!! ;)

Back