MacRetro Trading Post

I'll take the 739 shifters if still available, i have a bust set with windows here.

Noticed the bike station have a box of windows incidentally.

:cool:

Sale

Hi Guys
I have some stuff to shift and thought I would see if any macretros wanted anything first.
These prices arent posted as I will be at the Sidlaws ride and also the road ride on the 28th, so can hand over there or pass on to someone going your way ;)
* prices are always negotiable, (they are already at macretro prices ;) ) always more for south of the border

Elite Turbo trainer
Very good condition, a couple of years old but very little use as can be seen by its condition. Variable resistence cable attaches to handlebar
£65
DSC_1536.jpg

DSC_1532.jpg

DSC_1534.jpg

Continental Top Touring road tyres with two almost new Schwalbe tubes
two tyres +two tubes for 700c wheels. (123x 1&5/:cool:
Again as can be seen from pics these have not had much use, was keeping hold of them but now the Koga has gone and my LH Trucker is 26'' wheels theres no real need.
Great Tyres £28 the pair

DSC_2203.jpg

DSC_2205.jpg

Also have:
a pair of Continental city Contact touring/commuting tyres, again only slight use. 26'' x 1.5 , £18 the pair
Surly singulator with both up and down springs, very good condition £16
Specialized bottle cages 3 of the old composite style, 2 x black, 1 x orange £3 each or 2 for a £5
Miche Team edition/Deore 9 speed 28 hole V brake wheels, black rims/spokes, good condition. These are the ones from my 1x1 - £50
Any interest I can take pics and post

Jamie

dyna-ti":35aa807r said:
Tempted by the angry orange
got a pic of the seat section? much wear,and is it grubby :?

hey andy

its not the best tbh but i'll grab a pic tonight and pm ya ;)

Jamie wrote : Continental Top Touring road tyres with two almost new Schwalbe tubes
two tyres +two tubes for 700c wheels. (123x 1&5/

Jamie 700c OK but whats the width in mm's?????? :?
Have you a photo of the treads?

I'll take the 2 black bottle cages Jamie.
'Specialized bottle cages 3 of the old composite style, 2 x black, 1 x orange £3 each or 2 for a £5'

Might need to give me a postage quote though, unless someone volounteers to hold them for me. :LOL:

Answers to your questions

Hi Guys
TK, the turbo doesnt have a special quick release it does up onto the ends of your axles/quick releases. In the top pic you can see that the right hand side has a threaded section that connects onto the ends of you quick release axle and has holders/cups on the end. Very secure and robust and can be adjusted for various width rear ends. Its all complete as I have had it from new.

RobMac: I just noticed theres a smiley face instead of the measurements, my apologies.
It is 1&3/8's - 1&5/8s so roughly 35 - 43 mm
heres a pic see what you think, I can throw them in the van and bring down on Sunday for you to have a look at if your interested.
I will get a better pic in the morning
DSC_2209.jpg

Firedfromthecircus - I can send them to you but is anyone from the weekend heading your way? I can pass them on if you like.

Fired, if you are in edinburgh Velo could hold them for you, PM him

Jamie - QR thing, that's fine, just that my elite came with one so I thought they all did. Still a sale.

Back