Fat Chance Yo Eddy Redux II

Love this bike!!! Looking good for a BOTM in the near future I feel.

And contrary to what someone said earlier, it's "blue and green should never be seen', red and green are actually 'complementary colours' as I'm sure you know!

:D

Great bike! Must have taken some patience to get all the right parts, I gather. I think I have never seen this nice green and red on a bike before.

Peperbek":2yog3k1v said:
Great bike! Must have taken some patience to get all the right parts, I gather. I think I have never seen this nice green and red on a bike before.

Yes, it did. Now I know what Jez and Ameybrook (and others) go through to get their rides so perfect!

The Grello does rule. The 'pop' in real life is awesome. I always wanted an aquafade until this actually arrived ;)

Like that deep hue of red on the Ringlé bits - have they been re anodized? (or is it just the photos?).

Woah you've been busy.. Nice.. :twisted:

There's something about a Yo :cool:

John":1equ7axy said:
Yes, it did. Now I know what Jez and Ameybrook (and others) go through to get their rides so perfect!

:oops: thanks but I dont think I've built anything perfect yet. The FRO had a goofy cable hanger and the M2 has a spoke missing in the rear wheel. Unfixable because the cassette isn't budging.

Too often I get sick of waiting. This bike looks perfect to me.

Mr. Zeros bikes are perfect.

Back