my klein attitude, wondering about value?

aperrott

Retro Newbie
Hi there, I'm new to this forum but have been a regular visitor over the years! I've just built up this klein, I bought it as frame and fork, and built it up with parts from a very low mileage rocky mountain blizzard. The frame is a little faded, with a few scrapes, but sound. With a respray it could be near concours condition, as the parts on it were so little used. Realistically I'm not going to get to use it much so am considering whether or not to put it up for sale. Any ideas on value?

IMG_4954.jpg

Klein

Sounds you would like offers? :roll:

make a set price mate there's loads to find about Klein's and what they have been sold for in the for sale section...

Klein

On eBay this one can go for more then £2000 on RB much lower but that was up to the seller to decide..

Price

Two have sold recently for £1500 on here in very nice order.

Most of the crazy prices on eBay seem to be fraudulent imho. I did see one German guy sell a number of nice Attitudes ranging from £1300 to £1700 when converted from Euro. These seemed genuine.

To be honest it depends who is looking. I know at least one person who is definitely in the market so no doubt he will be in touch.

Cheers

Back