Movember, opinions sought

M'mmn, I'm letting this weeks stubble grow until the weekend- as I'm lazy anyway- and then when I have a shave I will shave the suspect top lip last so that will be a sneak preview for myself.
I'm a bit doubtful whether I am going to do it as I think only David Niven and Leslie Phillips can/ could get away with 'tashes.

Mo

Absolutely do it. You will look daft, embrace and roll with it! I became quite attached to mine and kept it into December. Roll on Movember. Made some cash too last year. Onwards!

Rich Aitch... will NOT be taking part in Movember!
I tried going without shaving for over a week and then took it all off apart from the top lip yesterday to see how it looked.
I half expected to look like a sex-offender, what I didn't expect to look like was an elfin 17 year old tomboy who'd penciled a mustasch onto her top lip to impress her female lover!
Dignity, dignity at all times!

Rich Aitch":2ag1zu64 said:
Rich Aitch... will NOT be taking part in Movember!
I tried going without shaving for over a week and then took it all off apart from the top lip yesterday to see how it looked.
I half expected to look like a sex-offender, what I didn't expect to look like was an elfin 17 year old tomboy who'd penciled a mustasch onto her top lip to impress her female lover!
Dignity, dignity at all times!

that is why i do it . could not care less what other think .

I am thinking , big tach a la saddam with a shaved head .

Back