Cyclo Cross race, 4th Nov 2012, Stanmer Park, Brighton

DA-EVO

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

There is a cyclo-cross race on 4th November at Stanmer Park.

Its a VC Jubilee Event, not sure which categories are racing. (I seem to recall this was Juniors to Vets ages ago, but could be different this time).

I don't know much other than that - might be worth taking a sandwich and a flask in case there are no catering facilities on the day. More info to follow if I find any (club websites are currently only showing it as a date).

Anthony":14ckjqeh said:
DA-EVO":14ckjqeh said:
No. I haven't ridden a bike for nearly 2 months now. :(
So no racing for me.
"Location: Desk"

What, 24/7?

Quite a bit, yes! otherwise, not so good. Nothing I really want to discuss here but I hope to be back on a bike and see you all soon.

TheGreenRabbit":1xlon6bs said:
Max, will you be using your cyclo-cross to race ?

haha, not bloody likely. Talking to Steve about it as he usually races, and i think it's one I can safely miss.

D, Green Rabbit & I were talking about *hushed voice* a road ride at some point soon over to Goodwood and back...interested?

This would be round 7 of the london cyclocross league

http://www.londonxleague.co.uk/round-07/

I seem to remember there was some sort of tea / cake stand last year. You can ride a mountain bike, the racing is as hard or easy as you want to make it in 60 minutes. Last years course was on the right hand side of the park, though they have run it on the opposite side in previous years.

Max, if you make it I can show you my infamous 'glued on tyres' :)

Back