bb compatibility

bb

thanks guys. bb is getting a bit rough and I have 2 spare xt bbs. replacement raceface one is £35 :shock:

Save yourself some cash and replace the bearings. Just put the a Bb cup in a vice and knock the bearing out with a punch from behind and then just press a new one in. Only takes a few mins to get them out and new ones in their place.

New bearings are only a few quid for a pair of eBay 6805 2RS is the bearing code.
If you break the plastic caps in the process chain reaction sell them for a quid each.

I only use race face bottom brackets for this reason.

dvatcmark":1tnxnuqy said:
Save yourself some cash and replace the bearings. Just put the a Bb cup in a vice and knock the bearing out with a punch from behind and then just press a new one in. Only takes a few mins to get them out and new ones in their place.

New bearings are only a few quid for a pair of eBay 6805 2RS is the bearing code.
If you break the plastic caps in the process chain reaction sell them for a quid each.

I only use race face bottom brackets for this reason.

good info, two of these then?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/61805-6805-2R ... 2ec167687c

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back