Campag support car

John":36vu1zf7 said:
matthew71":36vu1zf7 said:
tache and short combo are catching my eye

Just for you then Matthew, the Campanolo Mercedes and the man himself Bill Woodul.

Cannot wait to see you rock up in that at the mynd,and dont disapoint me with the tache

matthew71":3hqpb8dk said:
John":3hqpb8dk said:
matthew71":3hqpb8dk said:
tache and short combo are catching my eye

Just for you then Matthew, the Campanolo Mercedes and the man himself Bill Woodul.

Cannot wait to see you rock up in that at the mynd,and dont disapoint me with the tache

Not sure if I can rustle up a Buick Station wagon for the weekend, however might be able to get some rainbow stripes down the sides of the wife's Mondeo estate. That do?

Of course, Bill's Campagnolo bubble van is also the shiznit...

campagnolo+buuble+van.jpg

Thanks for that pic :)

anyone got a better snap of the Merc?

Tried to find a higher res image of the Buick. Looks like someone was selling posters of this a while back!

matthew71":3v12kiqa said:
Campag meets the A team,superb :LOL:

Brilliant, what could be better. Just image BA in the back rebuilding a Super Record hub...

matthew71":2vdmtj7u said:
Al3xander":2vdmtj7u said:
Of course, Bill's Campagnolo bubble van is also the shiznit...

campagnolo+buuble+van.jpg

Campag meets the A team,superb :LOL:

Yup. As soon as I saw that picture this morning, I thought of BA cutting a hole in the roof for the bubble. Had that music in my head ever since.

John":2vdmtj7u said:
Brilliant, what could be better. Just image BA in the back rebuilding a Super Record hub...

I pity the fool who can't stand up straight in the back of his bubble van whilst building wheels.

Al3xander":2lqjl53h said:
I pity the fool who can't stand up straight in the back of his bubble van whilst building wheels.

Is right! If you look closely at the image below you can just about spot a Gold Campag 35th Anniversary mech in the chains.

Attachments

• mr-t-in-the-role-of-ba-baracus-in-the-a-team.jpg
    mr-t-in-the-role-of-ba-baracus-in-the-a-team.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 3,073
Back