mindless vandalism upsets retrobiker.

Russell

Old School Grand Master
I've had a good year so I treated myself to a new car.

Less than two weeks in my ownership and some little scrote has 'keyed' it.

Tossers.

I've lived here for 7 years with no trouble when I owned an average car, but the minute I buy a nice motor, people start vandalising it. I'm very cross!

If I get my hands on them......

i agree with vincent though, car keyers need hurting for long periods of time then gutting like fish, after pulling every bit of nose hair out of their nose by using pliers through their bumholes.

Same here pal....my old cars were never touched but new ones wrecked, eggs, windows smashed, tires done etc :?

First new car I had was in 88 a brand new xr2 in lovely grey metallic, got it on the a Friday afternoon..Friday night someone keyed the front wing and bonnet, the following Friday the door

After that nothing happened again..only because we caught them :cool:

Envy is a problem in society, those that have something nice or buy something new cause others to envy, but envy is not just envy anymore, it has now become a reason to degrade the source of envy under the heading of;

if someone wants to have something nice or new then they will have to put up with people damaging it because they can obviously afford the damage for having something nice or new

In every other country I've been to there seems to be little or no 'envy crime', seems to be part of that 'if I can't have it I'll **** it up for you' mentality that seems typically british.
We have quite a flash car but never once has it been keyed or similar and it's been parked in some very dodgy places.

B77":1m3buyx7 said:
In every other country I've been to there seems to be little or no 'envy crime', seems to be part of that 'if I can't have it I'll f**k it up for you' mentality that seems typically british.
We have quite a flash car but never once has it been keyed or similar and it's been parked in some very dodgy places.

How flash? If it's a Beamer or Merc, especially with blacked out windows it will most likely be left well alone for fear of having a proper 'Gangster' on their tail...

arseholes

when i was a small kid we lived on a pretty rough road. my parents befriended the local yob (an idiot with a heart)

one night said idiot decided to key every car on the street, apart from my dad's cortina. the result, the entire street assumed my dad had done it!

Back