Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

Jon that is the best looking bike i have seen in a very very long time it's got soul unlike 99% of modern bikes just woow i can't wait til my dream machine is made not going to be the same as going for a mid school feel 100mm correct affair but antique to shiney look with the copper think aquafade and Manhattan ;)

Saw your bike at the cycle show today....it looks even more amazing in the flesh. The colour is awesome.

Bet you're well chuffed.

met loads of people today, were you the guy in the chocolate retrobike hoodie?

i had nothing but positive comments from people so i am really pleased i and think tom did some good business, my voice is sore from talking about the bikes on the stand. cool day.

:D

No, that wasn't me. Don't think I sppoke to anyone as when I was there, the stand was pretty busy.

The only downside to your bike is that its so nice, I'd never want to use it in anger for fear of damaging it!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm loving the detail and the finish; it's probably the best I have seen and I am a sucker for custom steel!

Congratulations to you and to Tom @ Demon- a fantastic truly original custom frame. One of the best i've ever seen.

pro pics from the legend, Gus :D
D19copy.jpg

D18copy.jpg

D17acopy.jpg

D16copy.jpg

D15Lo.jpg

D15copy.jpg

D15copy.jpg

D14copy.jpg

D13Lo.jpg

D12acopy.jpg

D11copy.jpg

D10copy.jpg

Great pics!!!

Dare I ask, will this ever see the trails? I'm not knocking if it won't, I'm more just curious as its a beauty, but looks built for the job too. :cool:

yeah it will, i wanted to get these pics sorted before though as it will never look as good once it started being used, that said since having the bike back yesterday it has been constantly raining and i want the first ride to be a good ride without the annoyance of rain, don't mind going out and getting wet and messy just would rather be thinking about how great the bike is rather than "bugger this awful rain rain, where's the short cut home to get dry again!" etc

Back