New project...2005 GT Brian Lopes 4X frame

Cheers mate.

It's a bit heavier than it should be, but don't know how much it weighs. The cranks, pedals, rims and brakes are all quite porky. The pedals will be getting changed to some Superstar Nano jobbies at some point but I doubt I'll change much else as it was supposed to be a cheapish bike for mucking about on.

Thanks mate...although I've sold it already because I've managed to find an original Intense Tazer that needs some love. I've always wanted one and one came up for sale (in fact its one that I nearly bought instead of this, that is for sale again).

The Lopes is great little bike, but I'm a sucker for Intense bikes.

slope":2o6c2y9q said:
Pics and updates???

Only that it's in bits, waiting for the guy who's bought the frame to come and collect it tonight. Hopefully the Tazer will be here by the end of the week. Although it needs repainting, I'll get it built up and ride it to check I like it before spending money on New decals and paint.

I'll be sad to see the Lopes go as it rides really well, it's just that I've always wanted a Tazer.

ChrisBrown81":1ta7dh3q said:
Is it the hardtail or full sus Tazer? I have a soft spot for both, can't wait to see it!

It's the hardtail version. A chap on here was selling the full sus version, but he want too much money for it so I gave it a miss.

I will miss the Lopes though, it does ride pretty well.

Back