Specilized Stumpjumper M2

Quick question while I’m on a parts buying spree.

I’ve to replace the seals on the Marzocchi Bomber B2 forks.
The manufacturer’s stamp indicates that these were made in ’98.
Looking at a couple of websites they generally list the seals as a Marzocchi seal kit but they are not overly specific with details.

I don’t have access to the forks until the weekend but would like to order the kit now in the hope of checking suitability when I return from work come Friday.
Has anyone got the low-down handy?

Nice bike - Looking Good!

Like the bike in bath photo, it reminds me of the extreme/weird places to go ironing, err, except with a stumpy.

Bodhi The Dog":3qron4mo said:
Quick question while I’m on a parts buying spree.

I’ve to replace the seals on the Marzocchi Bomber B2 forks.
The manufacturer’s stamp indicates that these were made in ’98.
Looking at a couple of websites they generally list the seals as a Marzocchi seal kit but they are not overly specific with details.

I don’t have access to the forks until the weekend but would like to order the kit now in the hope of checking suitability when I return from work come Friday.
Has anyone got the low-down handy?

there's a lot of info on the Marzocchi website. Maybee that helps? With parts numbers and stuff I mean.

Those LX cranks are 96/97 so it's more that era I reckon (of course they could have been added afterwards).

My 95 Steel stumpy came with the same color and decal set. The serial number will tell you month /year of manufacture. If it is late 94 like my mine it would be a 95 model.

Back