RetroBike National Series Rd 7: Long Mynd ~ 14/10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pub has a garden at the side, which is where 20 of us left our bikes at a ride earlier this year. The pub is pretty remote, with no passing traffic.

rc200ti":8omo3ncn said:
The pub has a garden at the side, which is where 20 of us left our bikes at a ride earlier this year. The pub is pretty remote, with no passing traffic.

ok, cool. last question, can the garden be seen from inside the pub?

Of course, the other deterrent will be a bunch of rusty old bikes owned by a big group of smelly old blokes.

drystonepaul":yyo5s0o1 said:
Of course, the other deterrent will be a bunch of rusty old bikes owned by a big group of smelly old blokes.

oi, speak for yourself, well at least about the rusty old bikes! :LOL: :D

drystonepaul":dt8sn0zq said:

You're talking about the bike I love damn you. :shock:

i may not be going as i suspect my wheel bearing needs replacing.
i'd be happy to share fuel cost if anyone is close to runcorn, cheshire.
if i can't make it, have a good one guys.
very nice ride going downhill.

Yeah sorry that should've been:
drystonepaul":1fxnesfu said:
Of course, the other deterrent will be a bunch of rusty old blokes owned by a big group of smelly old bikes.
Better...?

Ah maybe you all need to dig out those Kryptonite `u`locks and fit some natty looking plastic frame holders....mmmm very retro ;) Or ride `courier`style with plastic coated chain and a padlock over your shoulder...it could be used against aggressive ramblers or rampant Badgers :LOL:

Hi all i am very stunned, went to the intruder today to make sure she is all well and good for fridays journey and i noticed there has been no tax or mot since may, to make matters worse i have drove it since may not knowing this information.

Just imagine if the APNR system had caught me , they would have conficasted me baby and it would have cost a bomb to get it back.

I refuse to drive this without tax and mot so im gutted i cant have the weekend down in shropshire.

Now i have to go off and find some place that will mot it. have a good ride and no photo's please.

thanks andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back