Happy or Sad

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Dunno...I feel between the two. Finally got around to getting divorced despite being separated for nearly two years and had the Decree Nisi granted today which is good, but can not help feeling sad for what might have been. Relationships eh!

I've been with my missus 16 years, we long ago decide marriage wasnt for us. I've a feeling that if we did, we'd split up.

lifes a struggle mate, i walked away from a 10yr relationship last year, married for half of it, now 18 month later im still not divorced or seeing my daughter.....all because of her greed and her trying to ruin me :?

life is on pause for me.....

Best thing my wife every did was get divorced... 'cos then she met me.

One door closes and another one opens and all that.

saltyman":3e6qazl2 said:
lifes a struggle mate, i walked away from a 10yr relationship last year, married for half of it, now 18 month later im still not divorced or seeing my daughter.....all because of her greed and her trying to ruin me :?

That is not good. You have a right to see your daughter. Luckily my split is good and we both put our kids happiness to the fore. My first divorce was not so good with ex. playing emotional chess with my first daughter. Best for you in the future.

Russell...yes, I know, and nice :D

For a lasting relationship marriage is optional. Love is not.

I am still great friends with all of my ex partners, it makes it a lot easier to remember the good things about those relationships.

Thinking in bike riding analogies, a long journey can resolve wonderfully despite seemingly unendurable times; painful crashes may make continuing look impossible but they are only minor hiccups in the scheme of things.

When relationships break down it is easy to forget how much you have to offer to a new one.

That is the hardest thing, letting yourself open up to new possibilities.

Best wishes to anyone who is trying to get back on the horse.

sadly my ex wife is keeping my daughter away from me despite constant expensive solicitor letters....as she wants the house we had together....where she still lives!

basically she says let her have house and i can see my little girl :? next court date is december....costs are already over £10,000 and she aint paying those either!

my first marriage lasted 1 year exactly.
been married now for 17 years. had its ups & downs.
but all in all its good, still learning about each other.
divorce is never good, but there is life after divorce.
just take each day as it comes.
good luck for the future.

saltyman":2g8tf715 said:

sounds all to similar

Harryburgundy":1jf90wm2 said:
Dunno...I feel between the two. Finally got around to getting divorced despite being separated for nearly two years and had the Decree Nisi granted today which is good, but can not help feeling sad for what might have been. Relationships eh!

Had the exact same thing a few months ago. Didn't feel good in all honesty.

Back