The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Laneside is a short rol from the start (and more importantly the pub!). Should be a few of us staying over if you fancy it :cool:

Probably about time we organised a ride or two.

The Long Mynd next weekend but after that the world is our mollusc.

Any suggestions?

Yes I'll get organised on a Clwyds ride. Just been silly busy in work the last few weeks. I'm currently in the US...hopefully I can make the Mynd ride.

Not that this should influence your plans but, at this stage, I can't do the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of November.

Easy_Rider":28jftzvn said:
Yes I'll get organised on a Clwyds ride. Just been silly busy in work the last few weeks. I'm currently in the US...hopefully I can make the Mynd ride.

Good stuff, hope you're having fun out there! :cool:

Should be a decent little raiding party next Sunday, looking forward to it. mrlee & me in my car so far, so room for at least one more departing from Stockport way or on route if it helps anyone out?

Also: Cut Gate
Must be about time we conquered that beauty, plus a couple of the descents round the reservoirs I reckon, superb riding to be had! :D

elPedro666":ja97x2h7 said:
Should be a decent little raiding party next Sunday, looking forward to it. mrlee & me in my car so far, so room for at least one more departing from Stockport way or on route if it helps anyone out?

Might take you up on that offer Pete.

Anyone up for a ride on Saturday 27th October?
Last day before the clocks go back so it'd be a shame to miss out.

Open to suggestions as to whereabouts.

Back