Orange Aluminium Elite

Very nice. :cool:

We really must have an Orange BOTM soon, there are so many beautiful builds on here now.

As for other Elites.....I think I've seen one other on here and an E2 (along with my E4).
They only ever did 200 of each (the same number as last years 'limited edition' Clockwork :roll: ) so they are reasonably rare.
The only other E4 I've ever seen was the one next to mine in the shop when I brought it! :shock:

Very Nice :cool: And you are anther Conti 1.5 cross country user :D I use one on the front. Sweet

tintin40":3i8thcfj said:
Very Nice :cool: And you are anther Conti 1.5 cross country user :D I use one on the front. Sweet

I use the conti xc in a 1.5....mine still have the Orangy coloured sidewalls :)

Great tyre choice for everything I used to ride in the south west.
Ive got them for front and rear.

yeah i like that alot,minor point,would it look better with seatpost and stem the same colour? maybe not..

I've never thought about the seat post and stem being the same colour ever, but it might be interesting to get a silver post and see maybe. I think the black balances the fork legs but I might hit ebay on the search, although I missed a nice suitable Syncros post that has just been sold on here!

Mmmmm - definately worth trying if the right part came up but I was going for the easy option!! Although after spending all those dark wet months sorting it out I just want to start riding it - and it's been like this for all its life so it might be wrong to change it now.

Any other Elite's out there?

Back