agggggghhhhhh

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
is it me or is there a ever increasing bunch of fu@kwits to deal with when selling now :twisted:

I have actually pulled selling some bikes due to day after day of bullshit and time wasting. I have actually lost count of deals made and shying off at the last min and the last one must wonder why I didnt bother to reply to "it being convienient for me to drive 40 miles to a train station so he didnt have to change trains ....Of course no offer of a deposit to suggest he might turn up"

Thought I would put some cycle clothing on the bay ...easy enough I thought. Buy it now or best offer .what could go wrong.

Easy accepted a best offer ... The buyer is saying that when he made the offer it said postage was included and can I ammend the invoice :roll:

I really give up!! :LOL: :LOL:

Ok moan over

It's really strange how some people have terrible experiences of selling and some people have really good experiences. I've sold hundreds of things on ebay and quite a few on here and have yet to have any real problems at all.

I'm sorry you have had many problems it's obviously very frustrating, Sorry I cannot be more helpful other than to show sympathy

Alison

Isaac_AG":10mhi3wf said:
It's really strange how some people have terrible experiences of selling and some people have really good experiences. I've sold hundreds of things on ebay and quite a few on here and have yet to have any real problems at all.

I'm sorry you have had many problems it's obviously very frustrating, Sorry I cannot be more helpful other than to show sympathy

Alison

Fortunately, I been pretty lucky as well. I've cleared out a collection of bikes, I've lost count of how many I've sold now but it must be around 40. The only idiot I've had was a guy who got a puncture 2 days after receiving the bike. He took it into Evans to get it fixed :? I don't quite understand cyclists who can't fix punctures. The result was he wanted me to refund him the cost of getting his puncture fixed :LOL:

But, despite it being good for me, I have to agree there are a huge number of fu@kwits these days!

Robbied196":17f1qnum said:
Isaac_AG":17f1qnum said:

Alison

Fortunately, I been pretty lucky as well. I've cleared out a collection of bikes, I've lost count of how many I've sold now but it must be around 40. The only idiot I've had was a guy who got a puncture 2 days after receiving the bike. He took it into Evans to get it fixed :? I don't quite understand cyclists who can't fix punctures. The result was he wanted me to refund him the cost of getting his puncture fixed :LOL:

But, despite it being good for me, I have to agree there are a huge number of fu@kwits these days!
ha! we had lots of these trying to claim for punctures under warranty :D we even go accused of putting broken glass on the road up from the shop (until i pointed out the glass was outside a pub).
one bloke bought a bike for his daughter, brought it back 2 weeks later syaing the stickers fell off and demanded his money back, we gave it to him, it wasnt worth the argument, then his daughter came in a couple of days later saying her bike got nicked. we told her that her dad brought it back saying the stickers fell off and we refunded. she said she saw her dad peeling the stickers off for "security" and then told her it got nicked.
(her dad was a known druggie)
she was 12

Back