retrofit & ditbicykles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditbicykles

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
100% thief, stold my bike and for him nothink happened...

This guy is completly zero!!! stold my bike, he took from paypal my money and has not give me back my bike. also no responding on my emails. what is going on??? is that nomal behavior in usa???

dawid

Re: 100% thief, stold my bike and for him nothink happened..

ditbicykles":3ablog2b said:
This guy is completly zero!!! stold my bike, he took from paypal my money and has not give me back my bike. also no responding on my emails. what is going on??? is that nomal behavior in usa???

dawid

I'm not going to respond to the latest PM you've sent Dawid - it's clearly a waste of time.

Your issue is with retrofit and paypal. The site and myself have done what we can for you.

If you had properly described and packaged the bicycle I suspect you would not be in this situation now.

Hi

The bike was well packed, I am sending to Asia, Australia my bikes and everythink is OK. if DPD would not throw this pack situation and demages wouldn't happened....
If he dont like my back he has to return my bike or money...On this day I have no bike and no money.. Is it honest?????

Regards People....

russian people...thefts...

If alexiej is so nice guy why he is no responding on my emails??? why he dont want to give me back my bike or money for this bike? what would You people do in my situation?? alexiej give me your voice here...show yourself thetf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: russian people...thefts...

ditbicykles":2k2aziuz said:
If alexiej is so nice guy why he is no responding on my emails??? why he dont want to give me back my bike or money for this bike? what would You people do in my situation?? alexiej give me your voice here...show yourself thetf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it up or take a break from the site. Your choice. If you want to chase him do so via other means.

Hi

Hi people
Still no respond from alexiej...nothink. I will be chaising him here because here was a deal made( on this forum). Nothink, no contact, no money, no bike returned. Is it normal on thi forum???

Regards dawid

Re: Hi

ditbicykles":2h62z2rm said:
Hi people
Still no respond from alexiej...nothink. I will be chaising him here because here was a deal made( on this forum). Nothink, no contact, no money, no bike returned. Is it normal on thi forum???

Regards dawid

Dawid,

You won't be chasing retrofit on this forum. I've told you this repeatedly and you fail to get the message, as such you've left me no choice but to issue a temporary ban.

Perhaps if you'd come to an amicable solution with retrofit you wouldn't be in this situation. Suggest you follow up with paypal.

Your ban will last a week. If you contact me in the interim it will quickly become permenant.

On your return we'll need to discuss you trading on the forum since you're clearly a business seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back