Paisley Freight couriers...

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi

Has anyone used Paisley Freight to courier a bike? They were suggested to me by a guy I've bought a bike off. When I googled them there seems to be a fair few unhappy customers although these are dated from a few years back... They seem good value at £21.50 for a bike. But if they are crap its not worth it.

Alternatively does anyone else know of a relyable courier thats a good price?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Paisley are good as that fee is for a large box, which is what stings you with other couriers.

The problem is in the small print. I think that there service is cheap as the bike is uninsured? I'm not 100% on that, but I think that's what it said when I used it last month.

That said, I packed the bike really well so it wouldnt be possible to damage anyway, and the service was brilliant. TNT picked the bike up, and they wanted a ridiculous figure themselves, which I thought was funny as they were happy to use it through Paisley?

Hmmm interesting...yes as you said its not insured against damage, only if the whole parcel is lost...Maybe I'll give them a go...

Cheers

Doug

I've used them twice, once was fine but the second was awful. Didn't pick up the parcel and got quite aggressive when I had the audacity to ask for a refund. I'll not be using them again.

Used them once and the experience was bad mostly because they are not an actual company but a booking agent for loads of independent man with a van and mine was rubbish, that said some people use them and they are okay even if not the cheapest

Back