Don't wear a helmet and only look a twat if you fall off...

02gf74":i1drwa7u said:
superb unless you land on a sharp pointy object which bursts the helmet.

With today's ultra light, super vented XC lids you'd have a 50-50 chance a sharp pointy object would go through a vent and hit your skull directly too.

Thanks. No seriously thanks. I'm laughing so much at that first test crash that I'm almost certain going to be fired in a minute; just can't get over the *whack* straight on the face. :D

Anyway - would be a bit dubious about this, tbh - especially in an MTB world where you tend to get thrown around a lot (esp. on a hardtail). Be worried about scooting down a rocky / rooty section and having the thing inflate around me.

By the look of the two models in the demo picture. aimed at cyclists then??

I find the chin strap of my helment annoying enough if it's not just right. A massive great scarf thing with a gas cylinder attached is going to drive me potty.

I'm not sure but this looks like the same company who tried for years to make europe force Motorbike riders have this also..thank fully enough motorcycle groups told them to pee orf

sylus":3vull6u0 said:
I'm not sure but this looks like the same company who tried for years to make europe force Motorbike riders have this also..thank fully enough motorcycle groups told them to pee orf

Rossi and Stoner both wear their respective sponsor's (Dainese + Alpiestars) airbag equipped leathers.

Back