Giant ATX DH

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jonnyboy666":2mtqfl1s said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Giant-Team-DH-Frame-with-Avalanche-shock-/290784319087?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item43b418966f#ht_500wt_1058

saw this, quite a bargain i think, although under long term use in the alps i have seen these crack on the swing arm.

Which one? The one I posted is prone to cracking, not heard much about the one you have posted (later model). Both look good deals if they dont go much higher.

I'd never justify a bike like it but I do appreciate them all the same.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the one i posted, they used to crack behind the seat tube at the shock mount and also sometimes the swing arm broke around the bearings, the ring of aluminium around the bearing used to pop!

the older one was pretty bombproof though, that said what doesn't eventually break in the downhill world?

Latest posts

Back