It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread again!

I'm pretty sure that not everyone who lived in a council house loved thatcher. Even those that bought them.

Landlords have done well out of it mind.

Last labour govt didnt do enough(anything) to sort out the affordable housing problem left by the Tories.

& Surely it should be "maggie thatcher Klein snatcher" rather than anything else.

I don't think Labour have been or are too bothered by council housing. Many of the councils that forwarded the remaining council houses into private hands through housing associations were in fact labour, even more so they had 13 years to change something but they knew councils did not have the money to maintain housing stock anymore

That said..some do not clearly understand Maggie and Dennis, most people knew Maggie might ride the klein in public but Dennis was often saying to her...just popping out sweetcheeks for a gin and Klein

I see this thread is heading wildly off topic.

Would you all like to keep on topic please or else start yet another spin off thread somewhere else...?

This thread is fabulous - full of self importance - here's my addition.

Choose Klein. Choose a YETI. Choose another.
Choose the paint. Choose a f**king attitude, choose night storm, dolomite, horizontal linear and gator fade.
Choose new stickers, debosed decals, and clever stencils. Choose moonrise linear fade. Choose backfire. Choose your forks. Choose klein leisurewear and matching spandex. Choose graffiti and mardi gras on boron carbon stickers in a range of f**king colors. Choose MC1 and burgundy f**king blue on tiny pinnacle. Choose a rainforest or gossamer, read mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Klein ‘artist bitching forum threads, ride it hard or slow or hang it on a wall. Choose a pro painter, take arty pictures, kiss martins arse, kiss jon’s, stay out of the argument yourself. :facepalm:

My Klein has faded pink, chips, rubs and wonky fork decals. It will never be repainted while I have it as then it wouldn’t be authentic (IMO).

drystonepaul":vg8uqhm6 said:

Would you all like to keep on topic please or else start yet another spin off thread somewhere else...?

The spin off from the Thatcher years would clearly be a big debate, and could end up the longest thread in retro bikes history. Perhaps Not. :LOL:

sinnerman":26nrkg5a said:
drystonepaul":26nrkg5a said:

The spin off from the Thatcher years would clearly be a big debate, and could end up the longest thread in retro bikes history. Perhaps Not. :LOL:

A mass debate even.

nevadasmith":3rzvfnnm said:
This thread is fabulous - full of self importance - here's my addition.

Choose Klein. Choose a YETI. Choose another.
Choose the paint. Choose a f**king attitude, choose night storm, dolomite, horizontal linear and gator fade.
Choose new stickers, debosed decals, and clever stencils. Choose moonrise linear fade. Choose backfire. Choose your forks. Choose klein leisurewear and matching spandex. Choose graffiti and mardi gras on boron carbon stickers in a range of f**king colors. Choose MC1 and burgundy f**king blue on tiny pinnacle. Choose a rainforest or gossamer, read mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Klein ‘artist bitching forum threads, ride it hard or slow or hang it on a wall. Choose a pro painter, take arty pictures, kiss martins arse, kiss jon’s, stay out of the argument yourself. :facepalm:

My Klein has faded pink, chips, rubs and wonky fork decals. It will never be repainted while I have it as then it wouldn’t be authentic (IMO).

Surely you arent telling us that there is a real Klein Original out there that isnt a garage queen, and actually gets used for the actual reason it was made.

Never heard of such a thing......surely an old wives tale, :LOL:

Latest posts

Back