It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread again!

I'm quite happy to have a bit of banter, hell it's the only reason I've posted on this thread but still don't see what my parents accomodation's got to do with thatcher, the tories or sinnerman. I'm well aware of political issues and was about at the time. I can also well imagine what side of the fence sinnerman sits.

brocklanders023":2t0ltzrm said:
I'm quite happy to have a bit of banter, hell it's the only reason I've posted on this thread but still don't see what my parents accomodation's got to do with thatcher, the tories or sinnerman. I'm well aware of political issues and was about at the time. I can also well imagine what side of the fence sinnerman sits.

And what side would that be mate....?

brocklanders023":2ca5x02y said:
sinnerman":2ca5x02y said:
sinnerman":2ca5x02y said:

I didnt think so...!!!

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

the fact you had to ask, says it all.

lets just leave the politics there, shall we.

No, come on, please tell me what where my parents have or have not lived has got to do with anything? A smug 'the fact you had to ask, says it all' doesn't really cut it.

To be fair mate, my question was simple....., and so was your answer. there was nothing smug in my reply, just clearly pointing out that if your answer was the opposite, then perhaps i would have given some thought and credence to your opinion of Margaret Thatcher.

By answering the way you did, simply demonstrated you made a comment on a subject you evidently dont know enough about, and therefore perhaps my response was as detailed as it needed to be with out wanting to get into a political bun fight with you over it.

I've tried sitting on the fence before..unfortuneatly it was the neighbours and they called the police saying there was a burgular

all I got was splinters, a sore arse and a repair bill after my weight collapsed the cheap 6x6 b & q panel

I don't mind but I only climbed over to put their dog back over :D

sylus":3hlr1fd5 said:
I've tried sitting on the fence before..unfortuneatly it was the neighbours and they called the police saying there was a burgular

all I got was splinters, a sore arse and a repair bill after my weight collapsed the cheap 6x6 b & q panel

I don't mind but I only climbed over to put their dog back over :D

Mate you are a gentleman and a scholar... :LOL:

This is the Kline I resprayed in an alleyway a few years ago. As you can see the quality far surpasses anything any of you have ever seen before.
Don't even compare me to other so called painters on here.

iwHNt3EK_original.jpg

@ Rampage - Is that Dennis Thatcher's old cline?

You can totally tell it was resprayed outside a council house.

In fact, the only decent thing about it is the headset - give me a shout if you sell.

Ta, BB.

Latest posts

Back