'92 Orange Clockwork REMAINING ITEMS MOVED TO NEW POST

Real shame but it seems virtually every bike up for sale on here ends up being split. :(
Having said that I feel a bit of a vulture but could I have first dibs on the xlite binder bolt, subject to the price, please mate.

Back in the day, when I bought my '90 Pine Mountain, the guy that I used to go MTBing with had the Orange Clockwork. It was an incredible bike back then, and I was pretty envious to say the least.

To see this one now, so beautifully restored, I find it incredibly tempting to buy it... Unfortunately, I've just bought a carbon framed bike, plus I'm spending ludicrous amounts on restoring my Marin, so it simply can't be.

I'd hate to hear that this ends up being split. It would be a tragedy :(

EDIT: 8th Oct - all remaining unsold items have been moved to

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 09#1689509

So (with a heavy heart - how very pathetic!) I stripped this today and now am able to list prices for parts. Prices do not include p&p but I'll probably include it anyway in most cases - please check just in case & certainly if you're not in the UK. Clearly I've allowed for dibs - if that person declines then I'll make that clear as soon as they have done. I'll aim to message those with dibs tomorrow but "dibbers" please feel free to reply either on the post or via PM in the meantime.

Thanks.

Wheels (DX hubs & skewers, Mavic M231CD rims, DT Swiss Revolution DB spokes & alloy nipples) 10/10 £100
STOCKO GETS FIRST REFUSAL
SOLD

Cassette 9/10 £20
SOLD

Ritchey Duro K Force WCS 2.0 x2 9/10 £60
SOLD

Pace chainring 26 8/10 £15
SOLD
Pace chainring 36 8/10 £20
SOLD
Pace chainring 46 6/10 £25
SOLD

Royce Ti BB inc Royce Ti bolts, Royce BB tools & Thread Anti Shake 9/10£90
RAYMONDLUXURYYACHT GETS FIRST REFUSAL
SOLD

X-Lite seatbolt black 10/10 £15
SOLD FOR £12

Flite saddle 1990 9/10 £50
VINEVO GETS FIRST REFUSAL, STOCKO GETS SECOND
SOLD

USE Ti seatpost, silver clamp & shim 8/10 £65
SOLD FOR £60

Pm incoming. Sorry you have had to split, but can't deny its worked out in my interest. I hope you find a buyer for the frame and fork as I'm sure someone will get a lot of fun out of it.

I've contacted all who had dibs on items here to ask if they still want to proceed. I'll move any remaining items from here onto a fresh "For Sale" post on Tuesday - I'm splitting another bike so will put all items together there.

So...

Bump for a final time.

Any item that doesn't say "SOLD" is still available. Any item that has a dib named under is reserved for first refusal to that user until I move it when it will be available to the first to pm & pay me.

I hope that's fair :cool:

Back