Retrobike Autumn meet - Saturday 4th Nov 10:30 am Cannock

Heck, you're right!

Too far then - how about someone gives a few choices and it goes to a vote?

Only thing is; the voters must be committed to coming or it won't work.

There is, it's mountain bike heaven really but it's all pretty inaccesable that's the problem :-( Unless some of our welsh brethren know better?

Coming from Glasgow with all my mates living in the south, overnight accomodation and extra costs tend to come with the terriotory unfortunately but camping and beer always seem to go hand in hand with cycling. Obviously appreciate that family commitments take precedence.
I'll be trying Snowdon with a few friends around September/October and I'll post dates nearer the time if anyone is interested.

FOD
Cwmcarn
Afan
Woburn
Sherwood Pines
Peaks

Good rides around all of those, and all straight off the motorway.

Given the mechanicals and lungs that were coughed up around Cannock BMX track at an earlier meet, may need to factor in a dual route or breakoff point too?

Do we make retrobikes a stipulation too?
One proviso though, there is no way I am running the Pauls mech again if we are going further than the car park. I have always been a pimp over function kinda person, but this just streches too far :evil:

gump":1646hmxi said:
FOD
Cwmcarn
Afan
Woburn
Sherwood Pines
Peaks

Good rides around all of those, and all straight off the motorway.

Given the mechanicals and lungs that were coughed up around Cannock BMX track at an earlier meet, may need to factor in a dual route or breakoff point too?

Do we make retrobikes a stipulation too?
One proviso though, there is no way I am running the Pauls mech again if we are going further than the car park. I have always been a pimp over function kinda person, but this just streches too far :evil:

I thought i managed to hide my faulty midget lungs fairly well!!! :oops:

Im up for cycling justabout anywhere :) will be nice to take the fat out off road again :) no Skyline now, will be a mission to get the bike in the MX5!!!!

Back