controltech crank

I have some of the rage triple ring ones, ok not the same being regualr aluminium,but mine were cheap to start and got them on super sale, so they weigh a bit, but they seem to work pretty well. I'd think if the carbon ones work as well but are a bit lighter then they would be real good...they are also still pretty cheap on sale.

If you don't like em, sell them to me. I they'll match my control tech stem and seat clamp etc :D

Nice looking cranks :cool:.
If you ever come across spare chainrings snap'em up as I believe like some FSA K force carbon cranks your cranks run a rare 4 bolt 94 bcd... And even alot of the custom 'we'll make any chainring' makers weren't interested when I enquired.

*Although edited to say it looks like the Control Tech chainrings are easier to get hold of than the FSA... :)

they have arrived and look a hell of a lot nicer in the flesh.
Got some of them fsa ones coming too :roll:
dont really put a hell of a lot of miles on my bikes to be honest so chainrings wont need replacing too often

I wished I'd have got one of those controltech cranks when I too saw them for that price. I have the road equivalent for my road bike and I too think they are nice looking cranks.

thing is, theres lots of nice looking stuff on the control tech website that they still seem to make, just that crc doesn't stock any more...
I did for a while think that crc had something to do with CT, just like nukeproof (my seatpole is exactly the same as a CT one)... but probably just the same factory they are made in.

I do liek their ti-mania stuff, if I ever (EVERR!!!!!) find a xizang then I think some of that could well end up on it...

I've found their stuff to be pretty good, not to expensive, I have the rage T crank, work well, maybe a bit heavy, but they also make 25.4 (or is it 24.5)mm bars, so have a regualr and scandium bar, cheap and work well, maybe a little narrow with bar ends on for me though

Back