Are women mental?

As has been said above, she will have probably known you would be there at the wedding and made the special effort to wow you, if she is single, yet is moving in with the father of the baby and makes out that she still wants you, then she is definately still mental and has her head firmly up her recharge socket, i wouldnt even bother plumbing her in, just walk away and count yourself as better off, chalk it up to experience and all that!

Remember, your ex is an ex for a reason, if it didnt work the first time, then why would it work the second?

probably shouldn't have drunk typed last night :oops:

that said, it wasn't beer goggles, i wasn't punching above my weight 2 years ago, now definitely! she used to have a bum that could block out the sun but now she's athletic slender shaped but still as pretty as she was.

i talked to her best mate, who is frankly awesome, she said and i quote "i love her, but she's mental, you deserve better." which is actually not what i expected.

think i'll leave it

You made the right choice. It'd be easy to go back, but, she has a kid now so you'd ALWAYS be 2nd. And have you seen how mental women get over their kids! Double busy mental. Giving a kid a raisin in the back of a car is more important to a woman than staying in lane on a motorway, you, a man would be way down the list.

You still want to hit the trails right? Enjoyment spoiled if you HAVE to stop to answer the phone!

The right one will come along, it took me years but it happens.

dont screw her what ever you do ! , she is probably only "interested " to get out of her current situation and into yours. once you have seen nutter tendencies they are always in there

I would recommend posting your query on Mumsnet.

A forum 99% dominated by sweaty lads who spend their spare time chuntering up and down mud on pieces of old metal rather than wooing their women is probably not the best place for advice about women.

:)

banger her then bin her, but remember the site golden rule IT DID NOT HAPPEN IF YOU DONT POST A PIC :D

and the neady mental ones are always better at it

highlandsflyer":1jfvz3n1 said:
I would recommend posting your query on Mumsnet.

A forum 99% dominated by sweaty lads who spend their spare time chuntering up and down mud on pieces of old metal rather than wooing their women is probably not the best place for advice about women.

:)
Yeah; on Mumsnet they'd probably advise you not to give her one before running like buggery

And her other half may be a nutjob too, a big nutjob even; Mad Mick McMad, the maddest Maddy in Madchester...

One of my mates is currently chancing a girl who, whilst single at the moment, has a bairn with a lad she had been with since she was a teen. (She keeps splitting with him, and is back with him weeks or months later.)

Said ex is a member of a notorious family of crazies. Several of them are in prison for murder/attempted murder, etc.

While she is a nice enough lass, I have advised him strongly to look elsewhere.

There are so many nice lasses out there, seems daft to get involved just for a momentary thrill.

Back