Huret Jubilee 1st generation Shifters nos

Feedback
View
:D

For sale i have a minted set of Huret Jubilee shifters. a1+ nos condition

Top of the range french trickness from bitd.

These have never seen a bike, Yon wont find better!!

CAM00065.jpg

CAM00063.jpg

CAM00062.jpg

CAM00064.jpg

Looking for £35.00 posted

grundig-world-cup-90":2urhhyuo said:

If you find any! Never seen them before, I really should buy them just because....well just because :)

Tel":25p9dp2g said:
grundig-world-cup-90":25p9dp2g said:

If you find any! Never seen them before, I really should buy them just because....well just because :)

ye pretty rare boys in these parts! These were imported from france a few years back.

mainly seen on top french machinery but raleigh ti pro team and some production raleighs were speced up with jubilee

I worked in a Raleigh 5 star dealer in the 70's ........came across quite a bit of Raleigh stuff for the Ti mob including magnesium alloy bits but those don't ring a bell :)

Shaun

Midlife":1xae54vr said:
I worked in a Raleigh 5 star dealer in the 70's ........came across quite a bit of Raleigh stuff for the Ti mob including magnesium alloy bits but those don't ring a bell :)

Shaun

untitled.jpg

You can just make the black caps of the jubilee shifters out in this shot of billy bilsland ;)

jubilee-1.jpg

here's the full essemble in all its glory....

of course the jubilee rear mech was / is the lightest all alloy mech ever made at 140 grams

front mech weighed in at about 70 grams :cool:

Ah! I see the Raleigh frame has half chrome with a chrome fork crown, that would put it at 70-71? which is a bit before my time :)

I can just about remember the Jubilee ensemble.

Should look nice on a bike of that era. GLWTS

Shaun

Back