UFC /boxing?? anybody watch it ?

mrpedigree

Retro Guru
Hello guys Just wondered if any of you guys on here watch the UFC or boxing or any other combat sport ? :)

Not a fan of ufc so much, it has its moments (no, i dont follow it), but i did really like world combat league. No pussyfooting there.

cyfa2809":1nvqm32j said:
Not a fan of ufc so much, it has its moments (no, i dont follow it), i did really like world combat league. No pussyfooting there.
me to ,I became a fan of Chuck Norris WCL,loved Raymon Daniels,gutted they went bust :(

a mate fights in ufc, watched him "gayly cuddling another sweaty man" and tbh, not impressed. violence is overated these days, not like 80,s wrestling lol

The really early ones (like ufc 1 & 2) were a whole lot more violent, to the point of being a little stomach churning - seemed to be tap out or knock out, one poor chap got a kicking and didn't know what day of the week it was, crawling around on all fours, but he wasn't unconcious, so the fight continued until he was out cold, which was managed by lots of kicking in the head! Not really sport when it's like that.

Huge MMA fan for the past 10 years or so, same goes for boxing but less so nowadays, shame boxing has been so messed about with by promotors.

Back