Show us what you did today, thread

All the best for l'eroica Graeme - looking forward to the pics and tale.

John - braw. Really tidy. Got a bit of a soft spot for these, really like the way they look.

zigzag":26ljwm6d said:
All the best for l'eroica Graeme - looking forward to the pics and tale.

John - braw. Really tidy. Got a bit of a soft spot for these, really like the way they look.

wot he said, cool on both counts :cool:

Thanks for the compliments guys. :oops:

I also like the look of them, built a '98 Wolf Ridge for my oldest last year.
She'd been at a try a bike day at Wolf Trax, came back and told me she'd like a full suspension, disc-braked bike. :roll:
Thankfully RetroBike supplied most of the bits.
Been trying, unsuccessfully, to persuade my wife to let me build her a Marin too. She's happy with the full suspension bike she has, built by me, in fact she would still have the hard-tail I built her if I'd not taken it apart leaving her no choice but to ride the full susser. ;)

old_coyote_pedaller":3so1nhnu said:
Finally finished the Marin East Peak for my youngest daughter.

DSC00356.jpg

:

Very nice indeed.

Bullpup":3erkz34f said:
old_coyote_pedaller":3erkz34f said:
Finally finished the Marin East Peak for my youngest daughter.

DSC00356.jpg

:

Very nice indeed.

Thanks very much.

But can somebody answer this, what are the real differences in the design of the Marin above and this Cannondale below? Made several years apart but look very like each other. Apologies to Rumble for nicking his pic.

SNV30059.jpg

Thought I'd take advantage of the weather today so I shoot up the Nuek 'O' Fife, did a leasurely 60 miles very cool/cold at times. BTW I never want to hear anybody saying Fife isnay windy or hilly cause it bloody well is :x

Sunny Leven beach
IMG_0531.jpg

A spot of scran in Ceres
IMG_0533.jpg

Why nobody pulls out on me (shoulder held rocket launcher) :twisted:
IMG_0534.jpg

Yip 3 yrs old and still looks like new I guess thats another advantage of Ti even though its done about 4/4.5 thousand miles all year round.

Back