Show us what you did today, thread

ta, wasn't too bad, hoping to swap out the mechs and cranks for the old ultegra on the audax bike, sell the audax bike and hopefully the net result is £200ish upgrade. the frame's a 58, as I've decided the 56 (audax) is too small. the carbon rear stays should make it more comfrtable for the long runs and it has mudguard clearance for the winter, so hopefully - happy days

been a busy velo related day...

introducing Velo Club Twa Lions

one lion representing the lion Rampant of scotchland the other, the lions of flanders... for our anglo scots - belgium 3 man l'Eroica team..

DSCN0196 by gmac123, on Flickr

and ably modelled by my sister in law

Finally finished the Marin East Peak for my youngest daughter.

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

It's a 15.5" frame with SIDs and XT front mech that I got off here back in February.
Collected all the bits to build it, some I had like self-built Hope disc wheels, XT rear mech and XT cranks, Magura Julies off here, SRAM/Sachs Waveys (new) off eBay, most of rest from here or my bike bits stash, it's all together at last. Upgraded the shock to a Fox Float R.
She's happy with it so hopefully won't shed a tear when I try to sell the 13.5" GT Tempest that I built for her 2 years ago, bought the GT off here then changed most of the bits. :roll:

nice marin :)

heading off to edinbra tonight, fly out early tomorrow, drive from pisa to sienna, then hopefully enough time for a warm up pedal to gaiole to enter a wonderful world of retro road and register :D

cheers all

g..

Back