RetroBike National Series Rd 7: Long Mynd ~ 14/10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
any123":bqv4jpqe said:
Sadly the INTRUDER is gonna be no more and this is the new intruder for mayhem next year.

int-01-LG-X2.jpg.web.jpg

int-09-LG-X2.jpg.web.jpg

ext-01-LG-X2.jpg.web.jpg

I hope the Intruder's demise isn't related to that cat that was trapped in there. Or Mayhem.

I assume the new model is the 'Liberace' and includes a glitter ball and baby grand piano. Think you'll need a couple of Chinook helicopters to get that out the mud at Mayhem next summer.

i think the glitter ball is a bit grand. and liberace is a good name i have no clue what you mean. i am a bit upset it only has 2 bathrooms lol

thanks andy

any123":16omzd47 said:
i think the glitter ball is a bit grand. and liberace is a good name i have no clue what you mean. i am a bit upset it only has 2 bathrooms lol

thanks andy

Here is one of the bathrooms.

220px-Liberace_Colour_Allan_Warren.jpg

Just think how much fuel you'll use moving all those granite worktops about!

i'm gonna say sod it make the trip, 4 day road trip ending with this ride, now, hmm . . . which bike? or bikes?

:D

rob, i'll pm you my lunch order :D

jonnyboy666":w8w4zxio said:
i'm gonna say sod it make the trip, 4 day road trip ending with this ride, now, hmm . . . which bike? or bikes?

:D

rob, i'll pm you my lunch order :D

The copper plated one?

it would make sense but then i'll be away for 4 days with a hell of alot of expensive bikes in the van! besides, it's not retro!! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back