Who's ridden a 29er and didn't like it?

brocklanders023":2ls2lssg said:
They've just introduced one. Unfortunatly they called it the 'Clockwork'. :(

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/clockwork/

Arn't MBUK and WMB basically the same mag? Call each other sister mag or something like that. Who do you believe if one mag says X is ace and the other says it's meh?

Must admit I stopped looking at the bikeradar forums because they were full of uninformed trolls just looking for a rise. There's a few mega posters and if you disagree with their thoughts the wolves attack. I asked a few times if those with strong opinions had actually ridden the bikes they slate and it always went quite. Got very tedius. STW's not perfect but seems a little more balanced.

Oh dear, not a fan of that I am afraid.

Agree, bikeradar is good to brwose at times but there are certainly more love/hate arguments rather than reasoned arguments.

WMB and MBUK are sister mags and both run by Future Publishing.

brocklanders023":1b4fpbi4 said:
On the review side of things.... I find it strange that the 5 seems to win trail bike of the year in one of the main mags but never gets a mention in the others.

It's sadly non unusual for the 'best in test' etc to go to the biggest advertiser in some magazines - and for non-advertisers not to get their products featured at all...

Latest posts

Back