Where can I get one of these?

Robbied196

Senior Retro Guru
I've seen these bike stands used for photo's at the Bristol Bespoked show. Has anyone seen these stands to buy?

Attachments

• 2012-10-05_1117.jpg
    2012-10-05_1117.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 638
£15 at halfords if reserved online, extra 10% too if you're a British Cycling member. I bought one.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_522911_langId_-1_categoryId_242557

I was in rutland cycles and they have loads of Giant ones used off their displays, £10, so I got one from there too.

Handy for photos or washing the bike.

I did notice the one I bought from Halfords has the rear most 'leg' lower than the other by about 1 inch. The one I bought from Rutland not. The lower leg is needed to clear some disc calipers, so I had to cut down the Giant branded on from Rutland.

I have 3 of them. Very handy for most people here and elegant enough to serve as a decorative piece for that one bike you want to put in the living room.

Mind you, disc-equipped bikes will only like these things on the front right-hand side.

Front right hand side?
I slid my bike onto one at work and it didnt do anything. Must have been doing it wrong. It was like the slot was too big.

Back