Dyna tech Diablo DX single speed build - Its back on!!!

It is with much regret that this build is no longer. I need to can this build as I have other commitments. All the parts featured are now on the for sale thread and the frame/forks will be on e bay shortly. PM me if interested as I may sell away from E Bay.
really gutted that I will never get to finish her as I have spent lots of time/effort and money so far on the build and thanks to all those who have commented.

here are the last pics of how it was going to look :)
041-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

031.jpg

005-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-5.jpg

001-4.jpg

My 1990 Alpinestars Cro Mega Non e stay will soon be on the bay too if interested.

I'm really sad we won't get to see you finish this Jim. You've done a cracking job so far and from the photos at least, yes your rattle can skills are great. I hope someone here picks up the frameset and does justice to it.

It is a shame that you won't be seeing this project through to it's fruition.
Great work on restoring it up the point you have.

I'll keep an eye out for the frame...

O.k. so although a few of the bits were sold off I still have the majority of components.I have a bit more dosh now so have decided to crack on and get her finished!

bit that I have sold and need to replace -

- Tyres
- Bars
- Saddle
- Brake levers
- Crank

I will post more images when further work is completed.

Glad to hear that Jim, looking forward to seeing it finished

I've still got the tyres I bought off you not used them as I got another set from another member. £45 posted what I paid. If your interested let me know.

Been working away over the last few weeks.

- bottom bracket and headset are now fitted.
- DX cranks received. Polished and re built with single speed set up.
- Ritchey Forcelite bar bought.
- Dia compe SS8 NOS levers bought.
- Brake cables now fitted and set up.

010-5.jpg

017-4.jpg

027-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

next month -

- Sorting out chain, tensioner etc
- Saddle
- Grips