KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

bluedazzler":2ivun55i said:
letmetalktomark":2ivun55i said:
Forgive an ignorant question but ....... what are the black bits in this photo?

it's carbon fiber that was bonded to the Adroit frame and forks

Glad we are back on topic ;)

So what was the idea of the CF ... strength, stiffness?

I reckon it was voodoo.

It really makes shit all difference in my opinion, but remember what adding it to marketing blurb notched up on the saleability.

:)

highlandsflyer":1s3ap1tc said:
I reckon it was voodoo.

It really makes shit all difference in my opinion, but remember what adding it to marketing blurb notched up on the saleability.

Adroit's ride stiffer than Attitudes so it does make a diference with the boron carbon in the stays and fork crown.

I'm glad this thread has started again, very interested in seeing the step by step processes.

Very nice!! I really hope that we can see the frame finished and built up. That would be great! :)

....and I'm also happy that Klein's still make such controversy.....it adds to the pleasure of owning them!

;)

highlandsflyer":22m6aw7s said:
I reckon it was voodoo.

he..but if got a bike with carbon! ;)

highlandsflyer":d7jrr0gz said:
I reckon it was voodoo.

You can hear Gary Cline now- ' but this one goes to eleven'

eleven.jpg

letmetalktomark":r3clz73p said:
bluedazzler":r3clz73p said:
letmetalktomark":r3clz73p said:
Forgive an ignorant question but ....... what are the black bits in this photo?

it's carbon fiber that was bonded to the Adroit frame and forks

Glad we are back on topic ;)

So what was the idea of the CF ... strength, stiffness?

I think i'll add strenght and stiffness, i'll let you know once i drove it...if it make's a difference...

Back