For Sale Suntour Bullseye Control Tech & More - added 14 Mar

unidude - Sorry, CoolTool is sold . Milk Levers are still available - [updated text]

michaux - Sorry, Conti/Duro tyres are sold. XT M739 V-brakes and Shimano BC1 1/8 bearings are still available - [updated text]

manitou916":1xgg9qia said:
elPedro666 - 2 x alloy cable hangers are sold pending payment. Kool stop pads, DX pedals and Tioga Hot Tips still available.

I'm happy to hold the other items you wanted until we see if the other buyers come through. If they don't by this evening (sometime after my dinner) then I'll send you PMs.

Sounds good, if the hangers (I only really need the one that clamps to a stem, and I'm not actually sure that'll work looking at how low the stem is...) are sold then just let me know what you'd like for the other three bits, thanks! :D

Have PMed you chaps with payment details:

michaux - regarding XT M739 V-brakes and Shimano BC1 1/8 bearings
unidude - regarding Milk Levers

[UPDATE] No response/payment so back on the open market with these.

Delivery update:

- All small packages paid for by yesterday were posted yesterday and are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
- The XT V-brakes paid for today were posted today for delivery Saturday.
- All 4 large (wheel/rim/tyre) size packages were collected by the courier today with delivery expected for Monday. If you need the tracking number let me know.

Many thanks to all buyers. Lots more items to add over the coming weeks as the clearout continues.

For Sale list is now up to date :)

Back