Ebay - Items Ending Early Whinge

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Is it just me, or do items ending early naff off other people too?

Just recently I was watching a really nice Canyon carbon road frame, a few days into the sale it ended.

Just this week the same thing has happened with two other frames I've been watching, both of which I was going bid on with a view to trying to win either one or the other.

Four days to go, one has suddenly ended, the following day, so did the other.

Now I appreciate a seller can do this at any time, but it still bugs the stuffin out of me.

Double edge sword

Annoys me but I will always if REALLY want something try and purchase before auction ends ....Its life :D

daj":1n6sv9hr said:
Double edge sword

Annoys me but I will always if REALLY want something try and purchase before auction ends ....Its life :D

So it's YOU!

You're the one with three really nice road frames, all too big for you, that you bought just to save me from myself.

Thanks Dave, you're a mate :roll:

NeilM":2oq5qr9u said:
daj":2oq5qr9u said:
Double edge sword

So it's YOU!

You're the one with three really nice road frames, all too big for you, that you bought just to save me from myself.

Thanks Dave, you're a mate :roll:

:LOL: :LOL:

Bet I am going to open a barrage of abuse but I think most people with the current ebay fees would rather sell off the bay and just use it to advertise?

I sold a bike for £650 the other week and got hit with a £75 fee :shock:

daj":5b4ayae7 said:
Bet I am going to open a barrage of abuse but I think most people with the current ebay fees would rather sell off the bay and just use it to advertise?

I sold a bike for £650 the other week and got hit with a £75 fee :shock:

Well, you make a fair point.

Still annoys the fcuk out of me though :evil:

It's a 2 way street. been done to me loads and did it myself last week.

Mind im selling atm and am flooded with "U got a BIN" and end early request but no bugger gets back to me after the initial ask. Which narks me you can at least say dream on!

I'm pretty sure we have a shedload of people in here who have offered cash for a end it now sale to ebay sellers who then do to avoid ebay fee's

when you win it's great..when you lose it's boo ya hiss you early finisher you :LOL:

sylus":3mvdmfg7 said:
when you win it's great..when you lose it's boo ya hiss you early finisher you :LOL:

Thats it. When i see an item ended early i get get blinded with rage, blinded to the fact i do the same on a very regular basis.

I guess I must the odd one out here then, as I kind of use ebay as an online.. erm, sort of ....auction site.

I'm obviously doing it all wrong. :roll:

Back