H Lloyd cycles. What's happened to them?

Hawmaw

MacRetro Rider
I went to order decals for my Claud Butler today to find , to my great disappointment , that the H Lloyd website has disappeared.

Does anybody know what has happend? Are they still going? They had a fantastic catalogue of decals , it would be a shame if this was lost.

If this has already been covered then just ignore me, I must have missed it.

:shock: :shock: I'm afraid that's not a holding page, its a deleted site the domain name is no longer available :shock: :shock:

I think it was Nick, he used to produce all the decals from home. Its a bit of a disaster if he's packed up!

If H Lloyd is gone, there is at least still cyclomondo on ebay.
He can make custom decals as well as having a stock of
common ones.
He's also quite good at getting back to people who contact him
in my experience.

H lloyd

Hi All

I had a message on a site am on saying Nick was going on holidsys for a couple of weeks. That was two weeks ago. So you'd like to think this weekend nick will be back on deck and modern tech being what is am hoping like you the site / server has crashed and nick isn't around to tell the ICT mob his site is stuffed.
Cheers Roger, Melb Aust

Nick

ITS ALL O.K..
Have just tried his site again and it came straight up. Refreshed it a couple of times just to be sure and all seems well. Thank heavens for that. He is more of an institution than just a decal maker.He has decals for bikes that you probably have not even heard of never mind seen. Great guy making top quality stuff.

Back