'96 GT RTS-2 *Update 30/7*

heathy":39l37jbd said:
How do you turn things like that into avatars :?: and how would i go about keeping Chunk for later use :?:
I take it there is some sort of program for downsizing pics, forgive my
lack of comp knowledge :oops:

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Open pic and resize to 100 x 100, click save and then add via your 'Profile'. Remember to store the original pic, or rename the resized one first, otherwise you risk having the original pic resized VERY small! :shock:
Chunk should be already saved/stored somwhere in order for you to use him anyway???

I'm chuffed for ya mate. :D I know you've been after one for ages.

Personally Spin wheels never did it for me, but they are popular on GT full sus'ers.

Cool. :cool:

cherrybomb":2z9j8pkp said:
but they are popular on GT full sus'ers.

both were imported by caratti back in the day - if you wanted a fully loaded bike from a caratti-supplied dealer then it was an LTS with spins and syncros bits.

actually, i think i want that now.

After seeing this bike in the flesh after the Lincoln ride I must admit that these photos you have shown do not do the bike any justice IMO. ;)
Some close ups in a higher res would be great and these would really show up that great shiny build.
Nice bike! :)
When are you getting a SPIN for the front?
I hope you are not offended by my opinion John ;)

cherrybomb":16uk8x7q said:
I'm chuffed for ya mate. :D I know you've been after one for ages. Cool. :cool:

Cheers mate :D

cce":16uk8x7q said:
cherrybomb":16uk8x7q said:
but they are popular on GT full sus'ers.
both were imported by caratti back in the day - if you wanted a fully loaded bike from a caratti-supplied dealer then it was an LTS with spins and syncros bits.
actually, i think i want that now.

This one may be for sale......just toying with the idea, maybe after MM, I think I want a Zaskar.....well I know I want a Zaskar, just cant justify keeping the RTS.

doogie":16uk8x7q said:
After seeing this bike in the flesh after the Lincoln ride I must admit that these photos you have shown do not do the bike any justice IMO. ;)
Some close ups in a higher res would be great and these would really show up that great shiny build.
Nice bike! :)
When are you getting a SPIN for the front?
I hope you are not offended by my opinion John ;)

No, offence taken Doogie mate, I could so with taking some half decent shots, this was just a quicky at the w/end ;) No plans for a front Spin yet, as I'm running my Pro-Circuit suspension hub on Mavic 231 up front, and keeping my LX hub / Mavic 221 original wheels as spares. Hence 2 complete sets of wheels for her, dont need anymore :cool:

cherrybomb":300zjmfj said:
speedplay":300zjmfj said:
might have a dig about to see if i can spare a front one...

Don't indulge him! :shock:

Make him promise not to sell it first. ;) :D

Hmm, maybe I'll get rid of the Avalanche to make room for a retro hardtail :?

But I tell you now, after waiting about 10-15 years to get SPIN, I'll take the damn thing to my grave! :LOL:

I stripped my rts down ready to put it on ebay.
In the end I decided to put it up in the loft instead.
they seem to be getting harder to get hold of in decent condition....
might be worth something if i keep hold of it long enough!

Latest posts

Back