rebuilding my old Dave Yates - I'Eroica Ready

That looks....

Too big for you, no really it does, the best thing you could do is sell it to me, it would be the right size for me, honest (see sig line)

Seriously that looks just PHOWARRRRRRRRRRRR!

There is something about DY bikes, and especially ones with the black on cream block text, rather than the '80's style text.

Enjoy it, and if you ever want to sell, give me a shout.

tiermat":ybe9fiko said:
Too big for you, no really it does, the best thing you could do is sell it to me, it would be the right size for me, honest (see sig line)

cheers tiermat, I've owned this bike for 25 years, reckon you can't give a bike up that you owned for so long... glad I've got round to giving it the love attention that it deserves.

good luck with your search

cheers
g.

thnaks Swinger & LDP

well I'm home now after riding 205 very tough but beautiful kilometres over the Tuscan country side. it was an epic and very enjoyable experience, one which I'd recommend to anyone and I'm keen to repeat... a couple post ride photo's of a strade bianchi dusted Dave Yates

DSCN0314 by gmac123, on Flickr

DSCN0317 by gmac123, on Flickr

DSCN0316 by gmac123, on Flickr

Covered in white dust: that is how the bike looks from someone who has just had the awesome l'eroica experience :)

Nice to have met you and to have drunk a beer with you and your on the Piazza del Campo in Siena.

Superb :) you'll need to give us the full report next ride out :D

Back