Show us what you did today, thread

Yeah ZZ they did have it easy on the luggage front but I was quite pleased on how well the fat handled the heavy load.

The boys were pretty chilled which did surprise me, cause there is no way I would have kipped in there on my lonesome. They did insist that I sleep squashed in-between them so as you can guess, I got 2 hours sleep at the most- going to go down again to see if there are more trails to be had, we stuck to the fire roads in the main but I think it could be a little treasure trove of muddy fun- You might be able to link up to glen troll in a few months if the cafe owner is right, will keep you posted.

yeah even given the extra weight I would not change them, so damn comfy.

Another pic of the boy and the bike and a arty farty one of a dam type structure.

P1000737.jpg

P1000754.jpg

Re: Gaz

Jamiedyer":2eve8nrr said:
Looks like an excellent family time away!
Cool boys with a cool dad :cool:

Jamie

thanks Jamie, not so sure on the cool dad- I had on some niffty (so I thought) 3/4 lenght camo cycling trousers which when we asked the audience were, I quote "soooooo embarrassing and a TOTAL fail" :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Gaz

clockworkgazz":1mm7we62 said:
...not so sure on the cool dad- I had on some niffty (so I thought) 3/4 lenght camo cycling trousers which when we asked the audience were, I quote "soooooo embarrassing and a TOTAL fail" :LOL: :LOL:

The latest phrase I get from the wee man is (other than "fail") is "Are you INSANE!" with a lot of emphasis on the insane part. Hard not to laugh.

Looks like a great run Gaz, I might be tempted to try something similar in warmer weather

Nice one G :D cannae wait to do stuff like that with mine.

Latest posts

Back