Safety wear.

Yep S3's are the ones i've got. Good value, sizings come up a little large so i fiited an extra pair of insoles, now super comfy :D

Amblers boots are good and not too much dosh, best to get two pairs and rotate them one day on, one off. just so they can fully dry out over night.

I have had a pair of Goliath boots this year. They have a funky zip up the side as well as laces. They weren't cheap as they have to be Railtrack approved. They are very comfy though.

33522046.jpg

?

Is that one of your galoshes?

Amblers seem hit and miss on the screw fix website but i quite liked some of them.
The aimont boots are pretty nice, the eagle is pretty swanky but pricey too. Any specific dealer for the aimont boots?

Do you have the linewalker boots? Look pretty extreme.

grumpycommuter":1bkjai7i said:

That looks like a size XXS to me.

I second the lightweight trekking boot style. But if you are not moving around much maybe overall chemical and object proofness is more important. I would have an insulating sole as well given working with machinery.

:)

cyfa2809":180uhzcv said:
The aimont boots are pretty nice, the eagle is pretty swanky but pricey too. Any specific dealer for the aimont boots?

Not really, just where ever you can find em, seems the Eagle is no longer made so getting hold of them wont be easy. We deal with Cromwells, they list them, but are not in stock - we stuggled to get hold of the Flight style

£20 is a stingy contribution, if your employer buys them for you they are VAT exempt

Yeah the secretary keeps telling me about the cheapest place to get them, some chukkas at around £13 and im like naaaaah thanks.
£13 is NOT comfort.

Im really quite taken by the leopard now.
Try finding the buggers!
Hate you. Need them on monday really so probably not much chance to get them to buy them.

Found these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320981514052?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Have asked why so cheap, and what is WO?
Do you know what the sizing comes up like?

Lawson want a bit much really and @ 10 days shipped!
http://www.lawson-his.co.uk/aimont-71345-leopard-sh9000-s3-series-alu-p89071

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back