Show us what you did today, thread

firedfromthecircus":3hrvr5w3 said:
kaiser":3hrvr5w3 said:
Go for it but everybody and their auntie is doing the graffiti thing.

Think it's because graffiti just screams urban. :?: Does to me anyway. ;)

I like number 2 Rumble. :)

Yeah but what 'K' means is if you want it to stand out as a POTM winner its got to be a little different ;)

RobMac":3gvn5exd said:
firedfromthecircus":3gvn5exd said:
kaiser":3gvn5exd said:

Yeah but what 'K' means is if you want it to stand out as a POTM winner its got to be a little different ;)

Exactly, Rado's is doing it for me. Nowt wrong with graffiti but sticking a mountain bike next to some is a bit incongruous and unimaginative. Apologies to all MacRetro that have done so :oops:

Oh and I like number 2 as well, nice texture to the graffiti at least and its obvious the bikes a commuter.

RobMac":26lbyn2g said:

Ah yes, I understand. But 'different' doesn't always equal 'winner'.
We have seen that illustrated perfectly on here before. The winner may well be similar to any of a number of other photos entered. And the winner this month could well have some graffiti in it. So Rumble should not be discouraged from entering just because of the ubiquity of the various delinquent youths artistic endeavors. ;)

All IMHO obviously. :LOL:

kaiser":2skpksh1 said:
RobMac":2skpksh1 said:
firedfromthecircus":2skpksh1 said:
kaiser":2skpksh1 said:

Exactly, Rado's is doing it for me. Nowt wrong with graffiti but sticking a mountain bike next to some is a bit incongruous and unimaginative. Apologies to all MacRetro that have done so :oops:

Not accepted, mind you mines a road bike :LOL:

I do agree it's not imaginative, I was just riding by and the urban POTM popped into my head so fired off a couple of photaes. They're only taken on my phone anyway so i've no illusions of contending for the win.

Nice Rumble, pity the escape comment wasn't in big bling text... :D

Cheers jimi & kaiser, delighted to have it back on the road :D

just back from an overnighter in gallowway forrest with the boys, great bothy albeit basic and a brilliant bike ride in from loch Doon.

P1000722.jpg

P1000724.jpg

P1000705.jpg

bothypan.jpg

bothypan2.jpg

P1000731.jpg

Back