SOLD Dave Lloyd Tirant frame and forks £350

paininthe

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I bought this at the beginning of the year put some miles on but always thought it a little small, changed it's guise into full DA to see if it helped with the love for it.

After a ride this morning and a curled back it is to be no more for me.

So what we have here is a 2001 Dave Lloyd Tirant titanium frame and fork. After searches on the internet and emails to Dave Lloyd I have no other info. Unusually it is an italian threaded bottom bracket. There is a chip on the cross bar (seen in the photos).

The paint job was custom for the first owner, i'm the second and is quite an amazing bit of masking and painting over the top of the polished titanium. Ride wise it is great and smooth as titanium is. I'm just under 6' and even with long stem is curling my back too much.

It is £400 frame and fork and 600 headset. As it is built up with full DA7700 we will have to talk about, but it is all under 500mls old so will not be cheap.

The measurements are 53 x 53 centre to centre

SAM_1807.JPG

SAM_1816.JPG

More photos here

As always i'm open to offers and do not mind being advised if i'm over or under pricing. Delivery / viewing wise, I'm in Leeds, you are welcome to view and try, i'll leave it built up for now. I will be able to bring to Rail Station near you for beer and a sandwich or could pack and send.

dave lloyd

Hi.

Really interested in the bike.. Can I just ask -

Is the fork Ti as well? Is it 130mm spacing?

Cheers!

Dave M

Re: dave lloyd

Dave_Mars":tfo35d9e said:
Hi.
Really interested in the bike.. Can I just ask -
Is the fork Ti as well? Is it 130mm spacing?
Cheers!
Dave M

Yes it is all Ti and 130mm spacing. I can bring south for test ride.

Paul

Bump with price reduction. Can't believe this has not sold, it is a beaut and the sale money is going towards more titanium that is not half as nice as this but will be 3x the money!

Back