Spooky Bandwagon build *FINISHED PHOTOS*

I really like this bike and want to build something similar. Anything to look out for on those frames if I see any for sale? What's the difference between the Bandwagon and Metalhead?

Also - decals - you said you got them from Spooky themselves - you got some contact details you can share?

Thanks.

Hi Rob, thanks for your interest. My only real piece of advice is if and when you find one that you give the head tube and bottom bracket area a thorough check for flaring and cracks, and similarly the rear drop outs. By their very nature these bikes were never a garage queen and so will have been well ridden! The fundamental difference between the Metalhead and Bandwagon is horizontal or regular dropouts, and different machining on the rear yokes. As for the decals you can purchase them from Mickey at Spooky via http://www.spookybikes.com/catalog/5, good luck mate! :D

ellist":2q0a4gm1 said:
I recognize those cranes in the background. I'm closer to the chimneys further down

;) nice one, we don't live in too bad a part of the world do we hey? I did 50 odd miles around the forest on the road bike today, bloody glorious afternoon for it.

It's Lovely. Some of the forest paths around holbury are amazing. Today was dog walking, trips to the LBS and headbanging. Damn you marzocchi and your pre IS mounts!!!!!!!

She looks wicked mate and i'm not normally a fan of these type of bikes but i'm well impressed with what your doing so keep it up mate :cool: ..

Wow, very advance for the time period, here is my Nicolai Argon FR from 2011, they share so many details..

kkkkkk%20021-M.jpg

Congratulations nice build..

Back